Magee Women's Cancer Livewell Survivorship Workshop
Survivorship--Being Strong: Mind, Body and Spirit
On Tuesday, April 1, 2014, Magee-Womens Foundation hosted a survivorship workshop for women's cancer survivors. Experts discussed ways to help cancer survivors explore next steps after treatment with positive approaches to healthy lifestyle.
- Surveillance and Testing for Gynecologic Cancer Recurrence
- Updates in Breast Cancer Care
- Clinical and Research Update in Gynecologic Cancers
- Putting Your Best Fork Forward: Nutrition Update for Cancer Survivors
- Riding Cancer’s Emotional Roller Coaster
You Have Completed Treatment for Breast Cancer: What Next?
The event was co-sponsored by AstraZeneca, Baker Young, Genentech, National Ovarian Cancer Coalition, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and Susan G. Komen Pittsburgh.